Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Judging Amy...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was watching this show about a judge last night on CBS when I almost fell out of my chair. A Mcdonalds commercial came on that was obviously shot on video, HD? It was horrific ,stale, comatose in coloration.

    Good old Micky D, perhaps they are going down the drain so fast they are desperate to pinch every penny. I know HD can look good, but this commerical was just awful looking. It wouldn't surprise me if Micky D's got the production for free so that whoever shot the commercial could brag about shooting it in HD, typical of how the HD whorre's go about their business.

    But then a whole series of commercials came up, one is in BW video, another in mini-dv, just horrific stuff. It's almost as if someone at CBS is whorring themselves to use video shot commericals on national television, perhaps for a kickback? If I were CBS I would be looking real close at how one TV show could have so many crapppy looking commercials back to back on a national TV show.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 25th, 2001
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't seen the McDonald's commercial, but last night I saw a Campbell's soup commercial that looked like it was shot on miniDV. It looked pretty bad. It may have been intentional, though

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •